Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Day 120 - Brisbane

Today I got up too late to go to the zoo, so I went for a wander around the city instead. I found the library and did some reading, and wondered into a few shops (resisting the temptation to purchase, may I add). Very uninteresting. I've got a few more days here in Brisbane, then I'm making my way north to Hervey Bay for xmas in the heat - it's going to be soooo wieeerrrd.

Oh... and I've been doing some boredom-browsing and discovered that for all of you who have expressed an interest in zorbing, you can do it in the uk too!

I quote:

  • Hesitant? Just sit and slide all the way down. (yeah - this was me, hard to run when there's three of you in the ball!)
  • Hero? Take on the Hydro-Zorb challenge: Run all the way inside the wet zorb from the top of the hill to the bottom.
  • Hungover? Ask for really cold water and you are guaranteed to come out cured.
  • Have friend? Try two or more inside the Hydro-zorb together - a great bonding experience!

Now you really have no excuse not to do it! (Well, you don't if you are anywhere near Dorset)

No comments:

Post a Comment