Saturday, November 18, 2006

Day 88 - Singapore

Well, here I am in Singapore. Clean streets, clean buses and friendly people. I arrived in the airport at 6am and caught a bus to the hostel, where I am still hanging around now. The beds are dorm style - but with hot water, free internet and free coffee it feels like luxury.

I have several chores to do today; boring things like find the Vietnam embassy, do washing (in a proper laundrette, hopefully, just need to find one) and buy a digital camera. I had planned to do a bit more exploring, but the short flight last night meant I got about 2 hours sleep - so I feel a bit knackered. On tuesday I'm doing a student life tour, and then on thurday a food tour (food - my favourite thing).

Goodness - my brain is mush - I'm going to stop whittering now and go back to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:38 am

    Goodbye India, hello singapore! Hope this is going to be as much fun. xxx

    ReplyDelete