Saturday, October 14, 2006

Please leave a message after the tone...

Right, this could be the last message I write for a while, tomorrow we are heading for Neyyar Dam, near Trivandrum, to enrol in the Sivananda Yoga Ashram for two weeks.

Unfortunately we are only allowed out on Sundays, so you will have to hang on for a weekly update - though I'm sure it will go on at great lengths about all the wierdos I meet! (That is, unless I cannot handle the 5.30 wake-up - in which case the update may come much sooner!!)

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmm

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:57 pm

    It will be fab! Hope you come away feeling refreshed and renewed. Keeping your chakras unblocked is the road to good health (a wise person once told me...cough!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:06 pm

    well - all I can say is GOOD LUCK! I think you might need it babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:39 pm

    Best of luck Kate - I think you may possibly need it on this one. We'll look forward to the Sunday updates. I think theres a book on whether you last the course!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete