Friday, April 20, 2007

Day 443 - Nadi

We have sunshine! Granted it is not much, but some is far better than none I maust say.

Last night was good fun - I ate a rather nice Indian meal in the restaurant and soonafter met some fellow travellers. As there was nothing better to do, we spent about 3 hours playing a mammoth snooker tournament and drank far too much Fiji Gold beer.

Today I am back in town again; currently sitting in a busy internet cafe with non-existant airconditioning and painfully slow connection speed. I've sent a few emails to the place I'm staying on Mana to get them to pick me up tomorrow. All very exciting, I'm really looking forward to going there - apparently the accomodation is somewhat basic, but all I care about is the fact it looks like this:


And that it is cheap, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment