Monday, March 05, 2007

Day 197 - Rotorua

Well, I've been here over a week now. It's going well, my body is slowly getting used to the fact that it only gets to sit itself down during mealtimes and meditation (the latter of which is not exactly relaxing) and has just about recovered from getting into scorpion pose in my practice on sunday (see picture on the right - can you feel my pain?)

I'm getting on really well with Paul, Linda and the girls also, so it will be very sad when Chris and Karissa go on thursday. We have got a lot of jobs to do in the garden today, so we'll be busy, but we will try to get some amusing pictures.

Oh, and during our intense double yoga class in town last night someone popped the lock on the drivers door and made off with the CD player, an Abba CD and my make-up. Scary visions of a cross-dressing thug dancing to Gimme Gimme Gimme...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:29 am

    your gonna come back as some kind of flexible yoga hippy!!! xx ngaire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah - but if I come back with dreds you have to promise to drag me to the hairdresser for my own good :-)

    ReplyDelete