Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Day 175 - Auckland

Back in Auckland, back in the library internet bit...

I've hitched a lift back here so I can come and see John and Jean (Grandma's friend and his wife) - I'm catching the bus to Orewa in a bit. Looking forward to being by the sea for a few days, and seeing Grans old boyf (teehee). Will definately take some pictures!

On thursday I'm getting a lift back to the buddhist centre (left my backpack there), and from there I'm going to work my way down the bay of plenty, do a bit of sun bathing and whale spotting.

Oh, and I've finally decided when I'm planning on coming back - I've just sorted out my flights and I've booked to fly to Fiji on the 5th May and from Fiji to LA on 21st and LA home on the 23rd, so I'll be back in 3 months (if this is too long I can just rearrange my flights again). V. exciting - in 3 months I'll get to see plenty of NZ!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:52 am

    Sounds great babe. Grandma would love to see the pics. May is a good time to get back, warm here by then. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:22 pm

    just caught up on all your entries - i haven't read your page for a while! check your myspace. i've added you but you haven't accepted me yet!! x Ngaire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentines to everyone! Non-productive day too, spent most of it lazing around whilst being force fed by John and Joan!

    Ngaire... so you've discovered the joys of myspace! I'll check it now...

    ReplyDelete