Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Day 133 - Airlie Beach

There's been a change of plan - I'm going sailing! At 1 I'm climbing on board the Clipper, a posh sailing boat complete with hot tub, and heading off for 2 days sailing round the whitsunday islands. I've bought a silly cowboy hat (so I don't burn my nose) and a waterproof camera (for the snorkeling around the barrier reef), so I'm all ready to go.

The trip cost $250 (a hundred quid), but I figured I had to do it; once in a lifetime opportunity and all that.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:33 am

    Go for it babe - sounds fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:10 am

    BTW, yr mum has now decided that "TINTIN in Vietnam" would make an excellent night top, so I'll leave her to thank you for my Xmas present :-P
    Looking forward to your next post. Dxxx

    ReplyDelete