Friday, December 29, 2006

India Photos

Hey Everybody!

Just a quick note: my lovely travel buddy Anna (part of the goa crew) has uploaded her piccies from India. It's her camera I used when I chased the goan creep down the beach! Unfortunately there is none of the skew-if shots of his back as he pelted away from me (think Anna deleted these), but this is just as I whipped the camera out and he turns round. Idiot.

She also has some other lovely photos, you can look at them here. One of my favourites is this one of Julie and the little guy from the Hostel - in the Anjuna rave club, Paradiso... hilarious.


3 comments:

  1. I checked out your blog on crimbo day and was looking forward to a photo of you with in bikini complete with santa hat. I am very disappointed Katie. It all sounds slightly surreal from this side of the frosty globe.

    I had a look through Anna's photos. One of my personal favourites is of you grinning, surrounded by shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh boy - see the one you mean. Jeez, I'm looking scary, even the shop owner looks petrified!

    Look - one of me and my bloody umbrella...

    Boy, I miss India. Australia is nice and all that, but expensive and rather shallow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete