Monday, December 04, 2006

Day 104 - Perth

Perth... after a good deal of walking around the city on sunday, I realised what it reminded me of... Milton Keynes!! The simularity is remarkable (bar the temperature). It really feels like I'm back in the UK, albiet with a freak heat wave and lots of people sounding like crocodile dundee/the cast of neighbours (it's even about the same size!).

Yesterday I visited the perfect white sands of Cottesloe beach and got my back perfectly burned (you can even see the bow where I tied my bikini), had some disasterous experiments in the kitchen (I haven't cooked for a while, ok?) and then got on a bus with a bunch of people from the hostel and dropped off at a bar with free beer all night.
So... feeling a little tender today.

Today or tomorrow I am hopefully going to visit my uncle's brother-in-law & family which will be nice. And then I fly on to Sydney on Wednesday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment