Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Day 69 - Varkala

Last day in Varkala - no rain, yaaay! We have, yet again, spent a significant portion of the day pigging our faces in the german bakery (byebye 4" weight loss). Apple crumble wins hands down...


    Richard: This is delicious, this is the best crumble I've ever tasted, no really, its amazing, heyhey did you make this? What is the recipe? Wow, this is great.
    Me: darn, now I want some.
    Becca: (immediately) excuse me, a piece of your fine apple pie thankyou... 2 spoons...
    and so on...
Apparently it's ok to stuff ourselves silly, it's Halloween!

Have booked accommodation in Bangalore (or I think 've booked it- I'm pretty sure the guy on the phone understood me, but hey, in India you never can tell). We have also contacted the friendofafriendwhoisahipproducer. Unfortunately she is on a shoot in Mumbai, but she has given us the mobile numbers of her boyfriend and another mate. So now we could be going for a meal with a boyfriendofafriendofafriend and a whole bunch of people I have an even more tenuous link to - could be funny.

1 comment:

  1. Gooooood Luuuuuuck! I know you will rock (or have rocked if today is yesterday - whatever, I'm sure you did great)

    No trick or treating? Shame on you...

    Kx

    ReplyDelete